Managing Pack Rats In Tucson, AZ
Pack rats are very different from the other rodent species in Tucson. These pests spread kissing bugs, fleas, and lice, introducing your family to illnesses like hantavirus, plague, and allergic reactions. Protect your family from these vicious rodents with help from the crew at Pest Friends.
How Pest Friends Removes Serious Pack Rat Infestations
It's no secret that pack rats are some of the most invasive pests in the Tuscan area. At Pest Friends, we have been experts at the proper removal of rodents and their families for many years. Below is the Pest Friends process for pack rat control in residential and commercial spaces.
- If you live in our primary service area, Pest Friends will provide a free, no-obligation inspection and consultation on creating a pack rat buffer zone.
- Pest Friends is licensed by the Arizona Department of Game & Fisheries to live trap pack rats and other nuisance animals. We only use natural pesticides to treat pack rat nests in order to protect wildlife and other animals around your property.
- Once we have treated your property, we can begin the process of trapping, eliminating, and preventing pack rats from returning. We offer prevention recommendations with each free inspection and a natural landscaping nuisance wildlife prevention service known as Deter-Scape.
Curious to learn more? Pest Friends is standing by to assist you with your pack rat problem. Call us today.
Preventing Pack Rats From Returning After A Treatment Service
Once Pest Friends has helped eliminate pack rats from your property, it will be time to establish prevention steps that keep them far away from the building. Check out some of these tried-and-true pack rat prevention tips for Tucson and beyond.
- Homeowners in high-risk areas may want to consider preventative "rat-proofing" to protect their home, garage, pool heater, spa, and other buildings.
- Proper thinning and trimming needs to be done near rat nesting areas to prevent new activity. Remove all debris, and locate and fill any hidden underground chambers.
- Store bird and pet food in strong plastic containers.
For additional information about proper pack rat control, get in contact with the experts at Pest Friends.
Contact Pest Friends For Pack Rat Treatments
Pest Friends has the tools you need to get and stay pack rat-free, from inspections and protections to spot treatments and traps. Call us today to book your first consultation, or submit an online contact form to get in touch with a pro now.