Our Approach To Roach Infestations
Before starting the roach removal process, our team will conduct a thorough inspection of your home. This enables us to identify the problem areas in your home so we can use the most effective method. Once the review is complete, we’ll begin the pest remediation process.
We Evaluate How Bad Your Cockroach Situation Is
Based on the severity of your cockroach infestation, our team will tailor the extermination process to best suit your needs. We use a combination of concentrates, acid, and traps based on the issue. So all of these pest control measures begin working nearly immediately.
But keep in mind, your home may require more than one treatment for you to see lasting results. In that case, you’ll need to contact us as soon as possible after your first treatment.
Eco-Friendly Cockroach Treatment
Also, our team uses eco-friendly roach mediation products that are safe for humans and pets. To avoid hiring a roach extermination specialist, you can use several preventive methods.
Some of the most effective techniques for reducing the odds of roaches invading your home include:
- Store your food properly in containers
- Clean your floors regularly
- Clean spills and crumbs immediately
- Always take your garbage out regularly
- Wash and store your dishes after every meal
- Patch up any holes or cracks in flooring and walls
- Promptly repair any water leakage around the home (i.e. from refrigerator, sink, roof, etc.)
- Don’t leave piles of cardboard or newspaper lying around on the floor; dispose of them promptly after use
Want to know more about what attracts roaches into your home?
Contact Us Today!
We offer free service quotes to anyone interested in our pest control services. And for a limited time, we are even offering a free inspection. Our affordably-priced roach infestation services make it easy for you to keep a pest-free home.
We provide a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee on all our roach removal and remediation services. Book your appointment today so you can safely rid your home of roaches for good!
Here are some examples of the types of cockroaches we eliminate – yuck!