Trusted Pest Control Services In Sahuarita, AZ
Incorporated in 1884, the town of Sahuarita, AZ has a rich Native American history dating back thousands of years. The name Sahuarita translates to “little saguaro”, and we’re appropriately home to the regionally recognized Saguaro cactus. Between the interesting culture and the beauty of the desert, life in Sahuarita is great. Unfortunately, local property owners have to deal with present threats - one of them being invasive pest species. If you’re seeking protection from pest infestation, we’ve got your back.
Pest Friends is a locally owned and operated company that offers comprehensive preventative pest control solutions. Our team works with properties throughout Pima County and the surrounding areas, working hard to keep the greater Tucson area pest-free and protected. We’re here to guard you against a long list of common area pests, such as ants, stinging insects, pigeons, cockroaches, rodents, scorpions, termites, spiders, fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes. Call today to discuss your residential and commercial pest control needs.
Residential Pest Control In Sahuarita, AZ
The most effective way to deal with and prevent household infestation in your Sahuarita home is to get help from the pest professionals. Here at Pest Friends, our residential pest control process entails the following:
- Use of naturally occurring products
- Placement of boric acid to defend your home against roaches
- Application of diatomaceous earth around bed frames to treat bed bugs
- Sealing and treating active areas rather than spraying baseboards inside the house
- Layering of treatments around the yard to stop pests from the outside
- Use of low-impact baits and a full perimeter treatment
- Treating cracks and crevices where pests hide
- Treatment of utility access points, door frames, and j-trim
- De-webbing and detesting around the house
We offer additional residential services for mosquito control, tick control, and spider control. We also have a germ control program that uses DOD technologies to kill viruses like covid and anthrax. Whatever household pest pressure you’re up against, you can count on us to help. Reach out today to request your free estimate and inspection.
Why Can't I Get Rid Of These Ants On My Sahuarita Property?
Your Sahuarita property is susceptible to ant infestation all year long, and many home and business owners try to tackle the problem on their own. However, despite your best efforts, ants prevail. These tiny intruders are hard to control; there’s no doubt about it.
Here are some of the reasons why you may be having trouble getting rid of ants on your property:
- Ants live in very large colonies, made up of hundreds of individual ants. It’s hard to target and kill all of these ants, especially because many of them have already ventured out to new territories around your property to start new colonies.
- If you target one colony or ant mounds and destroy it successfully, you fail to address all the ants foraging around your property. These survivors will grow new populations and continue the infestation.
- They can enter through the tiniest cracks and crevices, and they can easily establish nests indoors in walls, cabinets, etc. This makes it hard to address all harborage areas and all entry points, as they are remote and hard to detect.
If you think you have an ant infestation in or around your Sahuarita property, the best plan of action is to contact your local pest professional as soon as possible. Pest Friends is highly experienced in providing comprehensive ant control and prevention services that local home and business owners can depend on. Call today to get started.
How To Keep Roaches Out Of Your Business In Sahuarita
Discovering cockroaches in your Sahuarita business can be an absolute nightmare. These unsanitary pests can cause widespread contamination, compromising the health of your customers and your employees. Not to mention it can do real damage to your reputation. The good news is that there are some things you can do to keep roaches out of your facility.
Consider the following prevention tips:
- Apply weather stripping around windows and doors.
- Don’t leave food out, and store all food in sealed, air-tight containers.
- Keep your property clean and free of clutter.
- Reduce sources of humidity and excess moisture.
- Seal spaces around wires, cables, pipes, and other utilities that enter from the outdoors.
- Take out the trash regularly and store it outside in a sealed bin.
While these tips give you a great foundation for preventative cockroach control, there is no method of cockroach control as effective or reliable as professional pest control services. Contact Pest Friends today for year-round coverage from roaches, guaranteed.
Commercial Pest Control In Sahuarita, AZ
Pest Friends is proud to guard local businesses against the dangers of pest infestation. We’ve worked with a variety of commercial properties, some of which include condos, restaurants, and entertainment venues. After a thorough inspection, we customize a treatment plan catered to your specific needs. Our treatments are eco-friendly and totally guaranteed.
We have a designated team of service technicians for each individual zip code, so you know your business is protected and serviced by regular team members that you’re familiar with. Our goal is to provide you with timely, effective pest control solutions that leave your business completely pest-free. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our commercial pest control services.