Comprehensive Pest Solutions In Marana, AZ
If you are like most residents of Marana, AZ, you love living here. Unfortunately, most people who live in Marana also know that our city has its share of pest problems. At Pest Friends, we believe in taking a different approach to pest control. Our “It’s Your Neighborhood” plan assigns pest control technicians to one zip code. By doing this, our technicians can master the pest problems in a specific area, build relationships within the neighborhood, and grow our pest control network.
Our ownership group has more than 35 years of experience in the pest control industry, we are locally-owned and -operated, and we're accredited by the Better Business Bureau. We offer free inspections and a modern, eco-friendly approach to pest control. To find out what sets us apart, call us today and let us get started working for you.
Home Pest Control In Marana, AZ
Coming home after a long day at work is great, but having a pest infestation in your home can quickly ruin that peace you feel. Not only that, having pests in your home can damage your property and put you and the people you live with at risk of serious health issues.
That's why we use a multi-step approach to residential pest control. We use the following to treat, eliminate, and prevent pests in your home:
- Inspection: Our technicians will inspect your home and use their local knowledge to find the vulnerabilities in your home.
- Interior Treatment: We use natural products to eliminate interior pests.
- Targeted Treatment: We will target areas of your home and property where pests live and may enter your home.
- Exterior Treatment: We will build a barrier of protection around your home to keep pests out.
- Spider Web Removal: At each service we will remove any spider webs around your home.
- Follow-Ups: We will schedule follow-up treatments on the exterior of your home to keep pests out.
We also offer additional services that target mosquitoes, spiders, or ticks, so we can handle any pest control needs you may have at home.
All You Need To Know About Dangerous Ants Around Marana
Ants are everywhere. You’ll find them at public parks, in your backyard, your driveway, and even your kitchen. While most ants you will find in Marana are just nuisance pests, there are some species that are dangerous.
Here are some of the dangerous species that you may come across in Marana:
- Fire ants: Fire ants are aggressive species capable of inflicting painful stings. If their nest is disturbed, they will swarm the invader, leaving them with numerous stings.
- Carpenter ants: Carpenter ants aren’t likely to bite or sting, but they are dangerous for the damage they can do. They get their name from the tunnels they dig through the wooden structures in your home, which leaves you at risk for costly repairs and a home that is weakened and potentially unsafe to live in.
- Crazy ants: Crazy ants don’t sting, but they can bite if they feel threatened. They will swarm in large numbers, and there are reports of them suffocating and killing small animals like chickens. They are also known to make their nests near electrical systems like appliances, transformers, circuit breakers, air conditioners, and electric pumps.
If you have ants on your property and don’t know if they are dangerous, call us today. We can identify the species of ant around your home and develop an ant control plan to treat them.
Most Common Cockroaches Found In Marana
Cockroaches are a disgusting nuisance that no one wants around. Unfortunately, they are also a common pest in Marana. Here are some of the common roaches you may see around Marana:
- American cockroach
- Brown-banded cockroach
- German cockroach
- Oriental cockroach
- Turkestan cockroach
Each one of these roaches is different and presents a different set of challenges when it comes to treating them. If you are dealing with a cockroach infestation in your home, we can help.
Our exterminators will identify the type of cockroach that you are dealing with and know the best way to quickly eliminate them so you and your family can be safe at home. Call today for our cockroach control service.
Commercial Pest Control In Marana, AZ
Running a business is a difficult task. You have to manage employees, customers, inventory, and all the other issues that come with running a business, including the unexpected ones. One of those unexpected issues that can come out of nowhere is a pest problem.
At Pest Friends, we use a proactive approach to commercial pest control that is designed to prevent pests from getting into your commercial property. After a thorough inspection of your building, we will develop a customized pest control plan that meets the exact needs of your business.
Our treatment will include the interior and exterior of your business, and regularly scheduled follow-up treatments based around your schedule will make sure that pests aren’t around to cause unnecessary headaches for you as you run your business.
Tick Control: Four Ways To Protect Your Marana Yard
Ticks are parasitic, blood-sucking pests that can transmit a variety of diseases through their bite. From Lyme disease to tularemia, there are many health risks to consider. If you want to be proactive in your tick control efforts, there are some things you can do.
Here are four ways to protect your Marana yard from tick activity:
- Stay out of tall grass, brush, and wooded areas.
- Keep your vegetation neat and trimmed to reduce harborage areas.
- Use insect repellents before participating in outdoor activities.
- Walk in the center of trails when walking, hiking, running, etc.
If you suspect any tick activity on your property, call in the experts away. The team at Pest Friends will come up with the appropriate treatment plan to fit your needs. Whether you’re currently dealing with ticks or simply want to be proactive moving forward, we’re here to help you. Reach out to us today to discuss your tick control and prevention needs.
What Is Attracting Rodents To My Marana Home?
When rodents get into your Marana homes, they spread bacteria, pathogens, and dangerous germs all around the premises. This exposes us to serious contamination, not to mention it puts our loved ones in harm’s way. You may be wonder what brings rodents into your home to begin with.
Rodents come into our homes looking for sources of food, water, and shelter, so access to these sources is what brings these intruders into your property. This includes food sources, crumbs, spills in the kitchen, and sources of excess moisture throughout the house. The first step to preventing rodent infestation is to address these attractants.
The truth is, when it comes to large-scale household rodent infestation, It can become very overwhelming trying to pinpoint the source of the problem. That’s why we suggest relying on a professional pest control company. Reach out to Pest Friends today for all of your rodent detection, elimination, and prevention needs.
How To Keep Spiders Out Of Your Basement In Marana
Spiders are drawn to your basement, as they prefer hiding in remote areas that are humid and dark. Once they get into your basement, they quickly spread their populations until you have a full-blown infestation on your hands. If you want to be proactive in your efforts to avoid spider activity, there are some preventative measures to keep in mind.
Here are some tips for how to keep spiders out of your Marana basement:
- Eliminate excess moisture and easy access to food sources around your home.
- Install door sweeps and door screens, replace or repair any damaged window and door screens.
- Keep your home clean, i.e., regular dusting, sweeping, wiping up of spills and crumbs, and reducing clutter around your space.
- Properly store your food, take your trash out routinely, and keep it in sealed containers outside.
- Remove any developing spider webs that you find on your property and keep your yard well-trimmed.
- Use caulk or foam to seal up cracks and crevices around the foundation.
While these tips can certainly help, none of them are entirely effective on their own. The best thing you can do in the event of a spider infestation is call in a team of qualified pest professionals. Here at Pest Friends, we provide trusted spider control and prevention services that protect your basement from these creepy crawlers all year long. Get in touch with us today to get started.
What To Do If You See Termites On Your Marana Property
When it comes to termite damage, it’s essential to address the problem as soon as possible. The sooner you discover a termite infestation, the sooner it can be addressed, and the better your chances of minimizing the scope of the damage. To assist you in your termite detection efforts, there are some common signs of termite activity that you can be on the lookout for.
One of the significant signs of termites is the presence of moisture problems around your property and indications of water damage. It’s also common to hear small tapping sounds from inside the walls or see gallery tunnels through the drywall. These are from termites traveling through the structural timbers of your facility, building nests, and spreading their populations.
There are a variety of preventative measures that you can take to avoid termite damage, and while they can be helpful, none of them are entirely reliable on their own. It’s just not possible to get rid of termite infestation on your own. The only 100% effective way to guard your property against termites is to reach out to the pros.
If you think you may have any termite activity around your Marana property, the best plan of action is to call in the pest professionals right away. Contact Pest Friends for comprehensive termite control and prevention services. We’re here to protect you from these wood-destroying moisture pests all year long, so call today.