Get Rid Of Pigeons – For Good
Getting rid of pigeons on your own isn’t easy. These pest birds have an inbred homing instinct that makes them feel attached to their established roosting and nesting sites. Plus, mating pairs can hatch as many as four broods a year, so a small pigeon problem can quickly turn into a disaster. Pigeons will resort to laying eggs on bare surfaces if need be, so getting rid of pigeons isn’t as simple as removing their nests. Fortunately, Pest Friends offers a high-quality pigeon control product that works!
Problems Caused By Pigeon Roosting & Nesting
Pigeons are the most common type of pest bird in North America and they cause a variety of problems at all kinds of buildings, from airports to manufacturing facilities to power plants and the rooftops of stores, offices, and homes.
Because pigeon droppings contain uric acid, which is highly corrosive, pigeons can cause a great deal of damage in a short amount of time. Feral pigeons are responsible for untold millions of dollars of damage each year in urban areas. Here are a few of the other most common pigeon roosting problems (and reasons why people need effective pigeon deterrents):
Problems Pigeons Cause & Why You Should Get Rid Of Pigeons
- Pigeons (and pigeon waste) can hurt the image of a business or commercial enterprise as they leave a bad impression
- Collected debris from roosting pigeon flocks can cause water damage by blocking up gutters and drains
- Roosting pigeons often cause extensive damage to air conditioning units and other rooftop machinery
- Droppings create hazardous surfaces that lead to slip and fall liability
- Bacteria, fungal agents, and ectoparasites found in pigeon droppings can pose a threat.
Exclusive Pigeon Repellent Technology
The system repels birds through an electromagnetic field, exclusive to pigeons, seagulls, and migratory birds. This completely prevents them from nesting wherever the system is installed. Imagine if you will an invisible defensive dome around your property.
- There is no poison, this is a clever technology
- The system does not harm birds, pets or humans
- Low energy consumption
- No noise